high court enforcement of your ccj

high court enforcement

High Court Office gives you access to enforcement of your County Court Judgments (CCJ) in the High Court with execution performed by a High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO).

High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) are private businesses whose fees are paid by the defendant, but only when they collect. If they don't collect they don't get paid.

All enforcement officers are governed by strict legislation.

learn more about High Court Enforcement Officers

register your ccj online now

register county court judgment

Any CCJ for over £600 (including costs) may be transferred to the High Court for enforcement, the exception being if it is a judgment arising from a regulated agreement under the Consumer Credit Act. This transfer enables you to use execution against the debtor's goods as your method of enforcement.

High Court Office understand the procedure and will carry out the whole process for you on your behalf, usually it takes only a few days.

register your county court judgment CCJ for High Court enforcement

help for self-claimants

money claims for individuals and self-claimants

Are you an individual or small to medium enterprise looking at making a money claim or going through the litigation process?

MoneyClaimsUK is our sister site dedicated to supporting you as a self-claimant by making your experience as smooth as possible.

MoneyClaimsUK prepare you for and support you through making a money claim using the county court.

start your money claim